Friday 9 September 2011

And So The Journey Begins...

Hi!! My name is David, I’m 21 and I’m from Liverpool, England. I have set myself the challenge of travelling every country in Europe. I am a student, so of course,  this will all be on a budget. While I do this, I would like to give you all information on my trips. I would like to share everything from the costs and modes of transport to the hostels, bars and restaurants I visit. I will also show photos of scenery  landmarks and anything interesting, as well as share opinions and facts about the places visited.


For this, I’ll be including your typical European countries (France, Germany…) and also Eurasia (Georgia, Armenia…). I will be including the UK as 4 separate countries (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) and will also include smaller states/principalities etc (Andorra, Vatican City, Kosovo…).


All in all, my aim is to visit all 54 of these places: Albania, Andorra, Armenia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, England, Estonia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Kazakhstan, Kosovo, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, Northern Ireland, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, San Marino, Serbia, Scotland, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, Vatican, Wales.


If you would like to follow me on my quest to visit all of these places, then just follow me either on here. It is THAT easy =D


Thanks,
David

No comments:

Post a Comment